Credit Hours: 36
Prerequisites: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
The Master of Arts in Christian Education M.A.C.E. is designed to provide advanced training in Biblical principles of Christian Education. This degree prepares one to do educational tasks in a Christian setting. The program is designed to prepare leaders who desire to serve or currently serve in an educational capacity, including: Executive leadership, a Sunday School superintendent, Minister of Education, Youth Minister, Sunday School, or Seminary teaching.
Courses You’ll Complete to Earn Your Degree
- CED211 An Introduction to Christian Education
- GCED500 Christian Education
- GBTH524 20th Century Church History
- GBNT506 In-Depth Study of James
- GCED600 Creative Bible Teaching
- ADM400 Making of a Leader
- GBPA520 Leadership Roles and Responsibilities
- GBPA510 Discipleship- A Call to God’s Discipline
- GBTbH580 God’s Righteousness in the Believer
- GBLG511 Study Tools
- GBPA600 Successful Christianity
- GMIS511 Personal Evangelism- Winning the Lost
- GBTH560 Graduate Hermeneutics
- GBTH520 What is Truth? Master Program Completion
Upon completion of the Master of Arts in Christian Education M.A.C.E. program the graduates will be able to:
- Develop a biblical philosophy of Christian education.
- Develop leadership skills that are effective in church settings or in other groups and organizations.
- Organize, administer, and evaluate an educational program based on the goals and objectives, and communicate effectively as a Christian educator.
- Demonstrate appropriate use of curriculum and instruction principles.
Before graduating with a Master of Arts in Christian Education M.A.C.E., the student must satisfy the following requirements:
- Complete at least 36 semester credit hours
- Complete all required coursework, essays, homework, and exams for the respective degree
- Have at least a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
- Complete Dominion Theological Seminary’s Degree Completion Application.
- A 25,000 Word Thesis on an approved subject will be presented to Dominion Theological Seminary. The thesis becomes the sole property of Dominion Theological Seminary.
Total Cost w/o Books: $2,500.00 (Payment Arrangement Accepted)