Credit Hours: 120
Prerequisites: High School Diploma or Equivalent
The mission of the Bachelor of Theology program is to further equip our students in the ministry, to help them identify their passion, and prepare them to do the work God has called them to do.
Earning your Bachelor of Theology will deepen your understanding of the Word of God and enrich your spiritual life as a follower of Christ. This program focuses on Bible theology, systematic theology, spiritual warfare, hermeneutics, as well as New Testament church history. This program combines theological studies with a possible minor in leadership, arts, or science. This diverse and rich learning environment will prepare you for service and community engagement—whether in your own backyard or an international context.
Courses You’ll Complete to Earn Your Degree
- BTH241 Intro Bible Theology I
- BTH252 Intro Bible Theology II
- BTH 221 Systematic Theology II
- BTH442 Spiritual Warfare II
- BTH351 New Testament Church History
- BPA333 Nature of Faith
- BPA360 Ethics and Excellence
- ADM311 Leadership in Ministry I
- BPR333 Bible Prophecy
- BTH331 The Anointing
- BNT311 Pauline Epistles I
- BTH460 Biblical Hermeneutics
- BOT444 Old Testament IV (Major Prophets)
- BOT455 Old Testament V (Minor Prophets)
- BTH490 Blood Covenant
- MIS 340 Comparative Religions
- BPR455 Revelation Encounter
- GBNT620 The Life of Christ
- GBNT630 The Sermon on the Mount
- GBNT610 A Harmony of the Gospels
Students who major in the Bachelor of Theology will be able to:
- Understand the major areas in the discipline of Theology—biblical studies, historical or comparative studies, systematic theology, ethics, and spirituality.
- Integrate philosophical, literary, and historical knowledge into a Biblical worldview. An understanding of how religious morality and justice are integrated with faith
- The ability to apply difficult theological concepts and ideas within their writing, research, or in-field experiences.
- Grow in, ministerial and public leadership skills, professional and ministerial ethics, the ability to think theologically about the practice of ministry, and the ability to think theologically about the scriptures.
Before graduating with a Bachelor of Theology, the student must satisfy the following requirements:
- Complete at least 120 semester credit hours
- Complete all required coursework, essays, homework, and exams for the respective degree
- Have at least a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
- Complete Dominion Theological Seminary’s Degree Completion Application.
- A 10,000 Word Thesis on an approved subject will be presented to Dominion Theological Seminary. The thesis becomes the sole property of Dominion Theological Seminary.
Total Cost w/o Books: $2,000.00 (Payment Arrangement Accepted)