We are so excited that you have decided to apply to Dominion Theological Seminary.
The Life Experience Assessment Program (LEAP) is designed to apply college credits towards the Degree Program of the student’s choice. This affords the student to be credited with what they have already learned. In addition, students who qualify for LEAP may be able to reduce their course load by as much as 30%.
Complete and submit the DTS LEAP application. If you qualify for the LEAP Program you will also be required to pass the 400 question DTS Bible Knowledge Equivalency Exam.
You will be eligible for the LEAP Program after you have done the following:
- Submit your completed DTS LEAP Application along with the required documents to complete your Portfolio Assessment.
- Receive a passing score of no less than 70% on the DTS Bible Knowledge Equivalency Exam.
- Submit $150.00 for LEAP Application Fee.
Be sure to follow the following instructions carefully before submitting your LEAP Application. Failure to submit accurate information will be grounds for rejection of your application.
Be sure to follow the following instructions carefully. Failure to submit accurate information will be grounds for rejection of your application.
- Acquire your previous transcripts from all schools previously attended and have them forwarded to DTS.
- List all books previously read. Include Title, Author, Publisher, ISBN number, Copyright Date, and Edition for each book.
- Indicate the Degree(s) you are applying for.
- Attach your personal/professional resume.
- Attach your current Ministerial/Professional Resume.
- Submit three (3) or more personal character references (not relatives or family members). Include Name, Address, Phone number, Email address, and years acquainted.
- Answer each and every question pertaining to views of Biblical Doctrine and Theological studies. Please be sure to indicate via scripture your reasons for your view and provide any valid sustaining information you may have.
- Complete your 400 Word Exam of the Bible